Thursday, June 07, 2007

Spring has Sprung at the Walker house

Just thought I would wish a everyone a Happy Thursday and share some pics that I took of my backyard this past week. Everything is filling in so pretty, we finally got our fountain out back working and so far we've rushed to eat all of our meals outside listening to the sound of the water flowing. As you can see Radar particualary likes the soft grass and sunshine - we call him Sun Dog for a very good reason....




Since this is such a happy post, I'll update you guys on my IVF saga.... This coming Monday is when I will be doing my first transfer (got admitted into the hospital last time instead of it happening...) So wish us luck, I'll be taking it very easy for a couple of days, Wendy is gonna have to man the shop. I'll keep you all posted as soon as I know any news! ~Jamie

1 comment:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Good luck with IVF!

fantastic tutus!!

Also, see you at Silverbella, I found you through the data base.