Saturday, December 15, 2007

Oh So Original!





Wendy and I are all about supporting artists, both local and national. Those people who create such unique items that you know you have something truly special. If you share our love for supporting handmade items you will be happy to know that our resident artist - Wendy- just brought in some of her one-of-a-kind albums and some special fairy wands that are so cute you'll want them all (I personally have already bought 3 wands... like every 31 year old woman needs right???)
I'll added a few of my WISH list art pieces for my home (you know, what I always list when my husband asks me what I would buy first if we won the lottery) you can click on any of them to find out more about the artists. Have a great weekend ~J

**UPDATE - 12/17/07 - it seems someone has shoplifted the album that I featured above - WOW, we are both just stunned. bah humbug!**

No comments: