Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Movie Review by Jamie


If you are looking for a feel-good movie to rent this weekend you should definitely consider "August Rush". We had a recommendation to watch this movie from a couple in our Adoption classes, they said it was very relevant to what we were learning and that we would probably love it. I had never heard about it and it was already on DVD so I was a little skeptical but with nothing to do one evening we decided to rent it. By the end of the movie I don't think there was a dry eye in our living room. It is a very inspirational movie about an amazingly talented little boy trying to find his birth parents. Robin Williams is in the movie playing a very different role from his usual movies, and to me it was kind of refreshing. Keri Russell (aka Felicity) is one of the main stars too, my pay-per-view didn't list her in the cast which I though was really odd. She does a good job. Anyways, I highly recommend the film...if you are looking for something to watch (PG rated)...it is worth the rental price!

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

oh my goodness! I just watched it too!!! so great :)