Friday, September 08, 2006

Vacations over, now get back to work!

We had a great time on vacation last weekend. My whole family went and it was so relaxing! We just went down to Orlando which I am sure I take for granted...when I see all of these families from all over the world that save all of there money to bring their 5 kids to the USA and thier choice of destination: Orlando! We go there all the time, sometimes just for the day! I guess Florida does have its perks considering you have to put up with the smoltering heat and the snowbirds driving...We stayed at the Hyatt Grand Cypress Villas which had a little something for everyone. Pool for the kids, golf for Mike and my parents, a beach for Jamie and Brian and Pina Coladas for ME! I didn't include any of our drinking pictures beacuse 1) they were blurry-duh! and 2) I was in a bathing suit and I wanted to spare your eyes from burning! Here are some of the pictures that did make the cut:





Last night Jamie and I decided to get our hair cut and highlighted: Here is our teaser picture- If you want to see the end results, you have to come see us at the store! We are really getting ready for the trip to market in Las Vegas this weekend- hopefully to go and get great ideas for future POPIN products. Heather will be maning the store while we are gone so please stop by and say HI and buy lots of stuff!!!We will be back on Wednesday ready to decorate some rooms!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! You are Popin now, but I have been a Popin for almost 60 years.
I saw the Popin store adverised last year. It fascinates me that name was chosen for a store close to me. i used to live in St. Augustine (1980-1990) and now live in Edgewater. My sister and her husband work at Disney which struck a resonant chord on you lates post. Just checking in.
John Popin
jspopin@yahoo.com