Friday, September 01, 2006

Creative Minds Think Alike




I've got lots of pictures for you today. We finished what we could of the floor move and I think it turned out really cute...We have to do it again in a month when the rest of the new furniture comes in. Here are some pics of the new rooms. Isn't that teal bed just to die for?It's is so girly without being the normal Pink and Green combo. And the boys bedding in the red crib is fabulous. You can put so many different "themes" with this set- we chose baseball but Jamie sold this set today for a jungle nursery. The princess room is everyones favorite because that chandelier is about the most princess thing I have ever seen. It really is super stunning. Since today is the first of the month, Jamie and I did our color swap. Here are the guidelines: $50 max, no min, colors this month were Black and white- could be bought or made. Jamie got me this necklace- I love it so much I told Mike I want to be buried with it (morbid- but you get the point). On the back of the ebay fairy charm it says "When it's not about the item, but about winning, she'll make sure you're the high bidder ever time." If you know me at all you know I am an ebay junkie...and this sentiment is me. I get so wraped up in bidding against someone, then when I know I won't get the item, I make sure the other person is going to pay a lot!!! I'm so bad! The other charm says "I think I'll be an artist or something" This is my other motto-which leads me to what I made for Jamie for our swap. I made her this pillow for her bedroom with a J embroidered on it, a vintage girl pen, an anthropologie coffee mug and a shadow box of us in Paris. I really loved making the shadow box, I think I might make some more...maybe one of the kids since they loved looking at this one. I'll keep you posted if I do. I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend. We are going out of town with my parents and Jamie and Brian to chill at a pool and sip margaritas...hopefully the kids will enjoy this little trip as much as we plan to!

No comments: