Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My apologies

I am so sorry I haven't posted in over a week. As some of you know (certainly if you came in the store last week) I have been super sick with what I like to call "the back to school crud". After having a summer off with hardly any other kids germs, as soon as school starts, we are all sure to catch something. Preston, Bella and I got it and it was bad!!! Just last night I started to feel better and only woke up once last night because I couldn't stop coughing- but that is so much better then having to make rounds checking on sick kids or having to wake up every 30 minutes to blow my nose. So I am happy to say I am starting to feel myself today. So of course, it is time for hard labor at POPIN- Jamie and I are working on a floor move today. If you happen to come in today, please excuse the mess-and it is a mess! We got in a new twin bed and bedding we are excited about. We were supposed to get a new crib and new bunk beds but the Company pushed those back into September- so probably another floor move then too! I will take pictures this afternoon when our store looks like a store again and not just cardboard boxes. I also found some great items at the antique store last week I am so excited about- I'll show you tomorrow, I have to take Preston to school now and then head up to the store....

No comments: