Thursday, April 26, 2007

Back to Business

Jamie is doing much better, and is actually back to work- that is dedication!! Our hours are back to the normal 10-6 M-F and 10-4 on Saturday. Thank you for all of your calls and emails wishing her a speedy recovery, I think it did the trick. For those of you following her IVF process, she will try again in June once her body has had time to fully recover from all of the trauma.
Yesterday, we went to market, where we purchase merchandise for the store. We found quite a few new items and are really excited about getting them in. Here are a few pictures of new stuff we picked up (see the last picture, I mean "picked up" literally!!)
These are drawer knobs...sooo cute!
Finally got to test drive the new double stroller from Easy Walker, it will arrive in our store next week, along with the new Sky single (adjustable handle bar...yeah!!!).
Our most unique purchase...retro sofas for kids fashioned off the classics: mustang, corvette and camaro back seats.
Because we went on the last day of market, some of the vendors actually let you take home some of their merchandise. I fell in love with these sofas and had to get one for my son. So this is a picture of me trying to carry this 100 lb box with a sofa in it at least a mile through the showroom and out to the parking lot. Needless to say, today...I can't lift my arms!

1 comment:

Wendy Updegraff said...

Tag...your it! See my blog for details!