Thursday, April 05, 2007

MITI & Big Bellys

We had another great Make it/Take it. We made kitchen towels but more importantly we learned how to hand embroider. Once again, Heather's pink lemonade cupcakes were divine! (She is making some yummy chocolate ones for Preston's Birthday next week...so much better than store bought)
We also got in new Big Belly Banks yesterday. Kids love putting change in these and watching it go all the way down to the "belly". Makes a great Birthday presents!
For those of you who will be in the Jacksonville area on Saturday April 7th, make sure to stop by and pull an egg out of the basket for special discounts off your entire purchase. We hope you all have a wonderfully blessed and safe holiday weekend. Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's the second mention of those pink lemonade cupcakes...can we have the recipe. Pretty please...I wish I lived there...I'd stop by. Oh and I ordered the Peas Out burp cloth, I received it last week and it is adorable...I can't wait to give it as a gift!

deb said...

Pink lemonade cupcakes.. I'm drooling! OK, I wish *so much* I lived closer to attend these fabby MITI's! :) Learning how to embroider.. so cool. What a great shop.

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL!