Saturday, July 07, 2007

Ebay keeps the sadness away!


Hi Guys,
Just checking in with you, I know my last post was kind of blue... and yes, it has been a hard few weeks but I think I am back to a happy place thanks to all of your super kind support, my awesome family, and some great retail therapy!!! I know life will go on and that God has a plan for me and Brian and it might not happen just the way we think but that is OK, we are just going to go with the flow. I thought I would share a picture of the cutest totes that I just received from an Ebay purchase.... the ruffles and absolute mismatch of fabrics is just what I needed! They are super good quality, not like a lot of purchases that I have made on Ebay where, yes, I have often gotten Escrewd. I am looking forward to using these totes next week when Bri and I are taking an entire week off to do nothing! Yep, that's right, we have no plans to fly or drive anywhere, we aren't planning on spending a boatload of money, we are just gonna hang around - go to the beach a few days, do some antique shopping, picnic, check out some local bike trails and probably catch up on some of the summer blockbusters at the movies. I can't wait! Work has been really stressful for him these past few weeks and of course I've been a mess so it will be nice just to reconnect and be us for a while (without having to worry about giving/receiving fertility shots and drugs) Wendy will be at the shop all by herself this week, not even Preston to keep her company (he went back with his Nana and Granddad to SC for a week of golf/swimming/boating) I'm sure he won't miss being at POPIN much! So you guys stop in and say Hi to her when you get a chance, we always keep our air conditioning really cool in the store so when you are about to pass out in this heat pop-in! We are having some really big sales right now, and Wendy is our wheeler/dealer this week- so come in if there is something you have had your eye on and prepare to walk out with an awesome deal!! I'll post pics of my mini-vacation when I return, until then.....stay cool! ~J

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

gOOD FOR YOU!!!
You and Brian have a great week and I will look forward to seeing ya in a few :)

Hugs!
Jeanie

Lilli in Vancouver said...

That's some POWERFUL retail therapy you have there! Super-cute bags :)