Friday, July 27, 2007

R-E-L-A-X-E-D

Hi guys,
I'm back from my mini-vacation and much needed break (although I think I came into POPIN 3 of my 5 vacation days...I couldn't help it!!) I thought I'd share some photos of a few of the activities Brian & I managed to do during the 110 degree heat that week. We started off by going out to my parents to swim, walk the boardwalk to the intercoastal and pig out (like we always do when my family is together) We also took up golf as a new couples sport (God help us!), we went on a day trip to Fernandina for some antique shopping, we went and saw a few movies, tried bowling one night (after drinking a few too many at the bowling alley bar...yikes!) It was awesome to spend a week alone with Brian, we needed it, but by the end of the time off both of us were jonesing to get back to our respective jobs!
Wendy took this week off from the store to "do nothing" as well, I think I've talked to her on the phone from POPIN a minimum of 2 hours a day though so just like me she never stops thinking about the store. We are getting ready to do a HUGE floor move (we try to do these quarterly, painting walls, making new displays, keeping things fresh) My last few days of vacation were spent at market and boy did we place a TON of orders... keep your eye out on the website... as new stuff comes in (and it already has started) we'll get it all online for you guys buying pleasure. I should be a tiring next few weeks... but this the the stuff we live for!!! Enjoy the pics, more to come next week.... ~J

No comments: