Friday, January 25, 2008

Off we go...back to market


The fun/crazy/exhausting part of keeping a store that carries gifts, furnishings, and clothing is the amount of times you have to go to Market on buying trips. Wendy & I just got back from Atlanta two weeks ago and we're headed back up this weekend, we drive each time (the 5 hour car ride gives us plenty of time to plan our infamous "next floor move") This weekend we will be there picking out the clothing our store will get in in the Fall of this year....so hard to think about since we are just starting to get in all of our cute Spring lines now!!! Ann will be working at the store on Saturday so come in and say hi (for those of you that don't know her yet, she's awesome, oh yeah...she's also our Mom!) ~J

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

I will have to visit Ann. Hear she's the best sales gal yall have!
:)

Jennifer P. said...

I came over to look at everything because Jennifer Paganelli told me to :)! I adore your disco dots bedding! Do you think you'll ever carry it in your big kid line?

I am an interior designer and am always thrilled to find products like yours that will fit my more discerning clients perfectily.

Unknown said...

I came to you via Sisboom. Your shop looks beautiful! Of course I especially love the Sisboom bedding!

Annie