Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Something for everyone, even me!


I know it's been awhile since I've given any updates on the Walker family expansion plan...Brian and I are seriously considering adoption/foster parenting right now. It might be a long road ahead but you could imagine how excited I was when we got in these super cute baby books especially for Adopted babies. Each page makes it easy for the adopted parents to keep records that are special to their situation. It's nice to know that there is something for people like me! I'll keep you guys posted if/when we know anything but for now, if you would, just keep us in your prayers.
If you like the look of these albums we also have the traditional albums (they look the same on the outside, just different pages inside) in both pink and blue. They are 10"x11.5" (a nice substantial size) and cost just $40, call or email if you would like me to hold one for you ~J

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

i just adore these little albums!!! so so so sweet!

deb said...

How wonderful. I wish you everything you want with your family plans. Still thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am so excited to read about your decision! I think it is wonderful!!! I will be praying for you and your little one. I cant wait to see you guys soon! Have a fun weekend! Julie