Friday, February 08, 2008

Sweet Valentine Swap

Wendy and I were involved in a Valentine Swap this year and this morning was the "opening" of the gifts. I am so excited to share this with you guys (it's not too late to organize your own swap with a group of girlfriends!) The rules of our swap were the following: You were to send your swap partner something that you love and something that they love. The items can be handmade or store bought, can have a theme or not, must be sent to your partner by February 8th. Each person in the swap was assigned a partner (you didn't exchange with the same person that had you)
Well... Jeanie, Wendy, and I met at Starbucks this morning to open our packages...here's how it went...
First was Wendy, Suzanne Duda was her partner... this alone made Wendy excited... we just LOVE Suzanne. Wendy received some of her favorite items. Things Wendy loves... The Eiffel Tower...and her signature Roses scrapbook paper. The "Cupcake Bella" also sent yummy cupcake mix, handtowels and a gorgeous handmade art hanging:

Second was Jeanie, her partner was Jenn Hayslip... which we could tell just by looking at the pink oozing out of the packaging. Jenn sent beautifully packaged goodies including lots of valentine candy, a beautiful pink pearl heart and one of her signature Sweet Eye Candy creations, a Valentine fluffy bunny!

I was last, Jeanie was my partner... and oh how I was sooooo spoiled! I hate to tell my hubby but Jeanie is the best Valentine I've ever had. First, something she loves (which of course means I do too) she made me a Valentine ribbon topiary similar to the ones we made at POPIN's MITI. Then, for what I love... I've shared with you guys before my love of artwork...well my special valentine commissioned a piece for my house...see the 3ft by 3ft topiary painting... it is TOOO MUCH...I've already hung it in my house, isn't it perfect???? ~J

1 comment:

Sandra at 7th St. Studio said...

I was just over at PINK ROSES and saw the rose box you made for her Jamie!!! It is fabulous!!! Looks like you all have had a fantastic fun filled Valentines!!! So many treats and treasures! If you get a chance check out my 7th St. Studio blog to see the bedcrown and a little advertising at the right top of the page for POPIN!!! You girls are the best!-Sandra