Friday, January 19, 2007

It pays to know someone....


If you haven't visited Wendy's craft/art blog Paper Dreams, you are missing out. She is really getting into a great flow of creating awesome mixed media art lately. I think all she does now is dream up new creations to make (and of course work hard at POPIN)! Here is something that she made for me for Christmas, it means so much to me and I am so lucky to have such a talented sibling! It is a collage on canvas that really encapsulates ME (it reads: I Design therefore I create, inspire, decorate, love, live, grow, shop, am). I have placed it in my new fav room in my house - my "brown room" (more pics to come later...)

I get a lot of requests for pics of the rooms in my house so I promise to start posting more... As you all can probably tell I am the world's worst photographer. I WILL get the hang of my new camera that I got again from Wendy for my 30th birthday (yikes!) and then I will post away!

~J

PS - thanks soooo much for all of your support and well wishes from my post yesterday, It really does help!!

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Yes! And you can see Jamie's fabulous dining room on my blog --it just happens to be my posting for the day. It is TOO fabulous!
http://www.SOUTHERNNEST.blogspot.com/