Friday, July 14, 2006

Room for a dog, kids and Aunt Jamie

I figured I would try my hand at this blogging thing, I can't let Wendy have all the fun!.. I am so excited I got my very first sewing machine last night - Wendy taught me how to sew in the store over the past few weeks and now I can think of a million projects that just need to be done. I decided to locate my new machine in my dog's room (yes, Radar has his own room - hey, I don't have kids yet, what do you expect????)
Anyways, I also set up a little desk area in the closet which I am already so inspired by. Radar also shares his room with Preston and Bella when they come over to visit - Preston gets the top bunk naturally... Radar just adores the dog portraits in his room, he got them at POPIN of course. The Twelve Timbers sign over Preston's bed is also a POPIN buy it states the obvious "a dog's best friend is his human" The walls have a racing stripe around them in honor of Radar's former career.... overall it is just a fun room and all four of us love it!

No comments: