Sunday, July 16, 2006

Smashing Indeed


Hope you are having a great weekend. We did have big plans to be outside today, but when I took a step outside, we decided to stay in and play. Preston and I had a blast watching ballroom dancing on PBS this morning, trying to imitate the dancers. It was a blast. We both got to laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. Bella was cheering us on, trying not to get stepped on by our wild turns that usually ended with Preston on the floor. Mike is doing some chores for me around the house and getting a kick out of watching us dance. I just took this picture of Bella cheering for us(like the shirt?)...I would show you the pics of me and Preston but to be honest we are still in our P.J.s and my hair is on top of my head in a bam-bam style up-do. We hopefully will get dressed sometime today, but probably not...Just a lazy day at the Updegraff house!

No comments: